عنوان مقاله [English]
نویسندگان [English]چکیده [English]
Production rate in a community is the most important indicator to present the level of economic activity in that community which, on the one hand, depends on the extent to which the factors of production are available and, on the other hand, how these factors are combined to produce goods and services. This study was aimed to calculate rangeland economic rent related to the livestock products. The research method in this study was field-descriptive, and statistical population of present research consisted of rangeland exploiters of over 124 families. A randomized sampling was conducted in this research and the number of samples was calculated to be 124 families using Cochran formula. The data were collected using questionnaires. The results indicated that average income from livestock products in Kojenagh was 7861195.65 Tomans and benefit was calculated to be 291915000 after subtracting obvious and hidden costs. Economic rent related to livestock products was 62375 Tomans per hectare in year and rangeland expected value from livestock products regarding discounted rate of 10% was 6237.5 Tomans per hectare. Marketing margins related to livestock production was estimated to be 19 percent annually, and annual employment was about 16.
-Alavi, Z. and Graghany, H., 2011. Study and economic evaluation haft Cheshme Noor city range management project. Journal of Iranian Natural Ecosystems, 1: 31-39.
-Connell, M., Young, J and Kingwell, R., 2006. The economic value of saltland pastures in amixed farming system in Western Australia. Journal of Agricultural Systems, 89: 371–389.
-Chapman, D. F., Bryant, J. R., Mcmillan, W. H. and Khaembah, E. N., 2012.Economic values For evaluating pasture. Proceeding of the New Zeeland Grassland Assosiation, 74: 209- 216.
-Heshmatol Vaezin, M., Ghanbari, S and Tavili, A., 2010. Evaluation proceeds from the production of Glue forage and pasture Khazangah region in Maku city. Journal of Range and Watershed Management, Iranian Journal of Natural Resources, 63( 2) 183-195.
-Freed, J., 2003. Non-timber forest products in local economies: The case of Mason Country, Washington. Journal of sustainable forestry, 13, 3:4.
-Green, D. R., 1989. Rangeland restoration projects in western New South Wales, Australia-Rangeland-Journal, 11(2): 110-116.
- Javan, M., 2012. Economic factors affecting the performance and efficiency of grape production in the city Meshginshahr, Water Engineering and Management M.Sc. dissertation Agriculture, College of Agriculture and Natural Resources University of Technology researcher, Ardabil, 4-84.
- Karbassi, A. and Nikkhah, H., 2003. Analysis nomadic livestock unit cost of the province, Zabol University.
- Kazemi, S. E. and Pouzesh, H., 2012. Evaluation of Socio-economic Consequences of Rangelands Transfer to Ranchers (Case study: Kohgiluyeh and Boyer-Ahmad province). Annals of Biological Research, 3 (8): 3931-3940.
- Khairo, S. A., Hacker, R. B., Atkinson, T. A. and Turnbull, G. L., 2012. Economic analysis of feral goats control within the NSW range land. Economic Reserch Report, 47p.
- Keyvan Behju, F., 2013 Economic Analysis and evaluation revenue from producing Filbert nut in the forest Fandoglo Ardabil. Ardabil Investigator of the Research Project, 55p.
- Khosravi, H. and Mehrabi, A., 2005. Examine the economics of acetone in the region of Tabas, Iran. Natural Resources Journal, 58, 4: 933-943.
- Mahdavi, A., 2006. Reviews non timber forest products and methods of operation of the city Kamyaran, Forestry M.Sc. Thesis, School of Natural Resources, Tehran University, 97p.
- Monjardino, M., Pannell, D. J. and Powles, S. B., 2004. The economic value of pasture phasesin the integrated management of annual ryegrass and wild radish in a Western Australianfarming system. Australian Journal of Experimental Agriculture, 44: 265–271.
-Rahimi, S. and Sadeghi, H., 2005. Calculation and analysis of factors in proficiency Rangeland production projects have been assigned (private rangeland). provinces of Khorasan, Yazd and West Azarbaijan. Journal of Eghtesad Keshavarzy and Toseae, 52: 31- 65.
- Ritchie, C. Vaughan, J., Munsell, F. and Chamberlain, Jumes, L., 2013. Opportunities for enhancing non timber forest products management in the united stateds. Journal of Forestly, 111(1):26–33.
-Shams Aldin, A. and Khalilian, S., 2000. Economic analysis of projects within assigned ranges in Rangeland Management (Case study in Fars province). Journal of Eghtesad Keshavarzy and Toseae, 30: 145-169.
- Zakeri, R., Tavihi, A. and Faal Feyzabadi, M., 2012. Estimate the economic value of medicinal plant licorice, compared with revenue of Taze Ghale region rangeland forage in Bojnurd city. National Conference of Natural Products and Herbs, Bojnurd, North Khorasan University of Medical Sciences, 302p.