عنوان مقاله [English]
In order to study forage yield, seed yield and its components in two species of Stipa, 16 genotypes of S. barbata and 10 genotypes of S. hohenackeriana were collected from natural habitats in Esfahan province and evaluated with a completely randomized design with three replications in farm condition. Based on the results, there was a significant difference between two species for most of the important traits such as forage yield and seed yield. Rahmat Abad Khansar population of S.hohenackeriana and Polkale population of S. barbata showed higher forage yield (3333 and 3129 kg/ha, respectively). The first five components determined 73% of total variation. The first component named as yield factor, the second and the third factors as vegetative factors, the forth component as yield component factor and the fifth factor as dry weight/wet weight. Cluster analysis classified populations into two groups with distinct variations for seed yield and forage yield.
- Abdi, A., Mirzaie Nodoushan, H., Razban Haghaghi, A. and Talebpoor, A. M., 2003. Evaluation of genetic diversity in native populationsof Elymus tauri species at north-west of Iran. Iranian Journal of Rangelands and Forests Plant Breedingand Genetic Research, 12: 235– 2487.
- Azarnivand, H. and Zarea Chahooki, M. A., 2009. Rangrlands rehabilitation. Tehran University publications. 353 p.
- Bashari, H. and Shahmoradi, A. A., 2004. Autecology of Artemisia sieberi, Stipa Hohenackeriana and Ferula gumosa in Ghom ecosystems. Iranian journal of Range and Desert Reseach, 11(3): 287- 307.
- Bayat Movahed, F., Jafari, A. A. and Moradi, P., 2013. Investigation on variation and relationship among seed yield and its components in sheep fescue (Festuca ovina) under irrigation and dryland farming conditions, Zanjan, Iran. Iranian Journal of Range and Desert Research, 20(2): 309- 3119.
- Biranvand, K., Jafari, A. A., Rahamani, E. and Chamani, M., 2011. Genetic variability of yield and morphological traits in several populations of two Bromus species (B. tomentellus and B. persicus). Iranian Journal of Rangelands and Forests Plant Breeding and Genetic Research, 18(2): 280-293.
- Ehsani, A., Yeganeh, H. and Barati, H., 2013. Investigation on the phenology of Stipa barbata in steppe and semi-steppe rangelands of Iran. Iranian Journal of Range and Desert Reseach. 20(3): 599- 612.
- Farahani, E., Shahmoradi, A., Zarekia, S. and Azhir, F., 2008. Autecology of Stipa barbata in Tehran Province. Iranian Journal of Range and Desert Reseach, 15(1): 86-94.
- Farshadfar, M., Jafari, A. A., Farshadfar, E., Rezaee, I., Moradi, F. and Safari, H., 2012. Evaluation of genetic variation in some accessions of Festuca arundinacea under dry land farming conditions in Kermanshah province. Iranian Journal of Rangelands and Forests Plant Breeding and Genetic Research, 20(2): 314-326.
- Jafari, A. A., 2002. Determination of genetic distance of 29 accessions of Ryegrass (Lolium perenne) based on morphological and forage yield using cluster analysis. Iranian Journal of Rangelands and Forests Plant Breeding and Genetic Research. 6: 79-101.
- Jafari.,M., Zare Chahouki., A., Tavili, A. and Kohandel, A., 2006. Soil-vegetation relationships in rangelands of Qom province. Iranian Journal of Pajouhesh & Sazandegi, 73: 110-116.
- Jafari, A. A., Seyedmohammadi, A. R. and Abdi, N., 2007. Study of variation for seed yield and seed components in 31 genotypes of Agropyron desertorum though factor analysis. Iranian Journal of Rangelands and Forests Plant Breeding and Genetic Research, 15:211-221.
- Jafari, A., Moradi Alvari, Sh. and Rahmani, A., 2010. Genetic variation of forage yield in 22 genotypes of Agropyron elongatom under rainfed and irrigation conditions in north of Lorestan. 11st Iranian Crop Science, Shahid Beheshti University, 2- 4 July,Tehran, 113.
- Johnson, D. E., 1998. Applied Multivariate Methods for Data Analysis. Dunbury Press, New York, USA. 567p.
- Karimzadeh, J, Monirifar, H., Abdi Ghazijahani, A. and Razban Haghighi, A., 2012. Grouping of Agropyron tauri populations based on morphological traits. Iranian Journal of Range and Desert Reseach, 19(4): 693-702.
- Mohamadi, R., khayam-Nekoii, M. and Mirlohi, A. F., 2009. Genetic variation and heritability of several quantitative traits in selected genotypes of tall fescue. . Iranian Journal of Rangelands and Forests Plant Breeding and Genetic Research, 16(2): 254-272.
- Mozafarian, V., 1996. A dictionary of Iranian plant names. Farhang Moaser Publishers. 671 p.
- Riasat, M., Jafari, A. A. and Nasirzadeh, A. R., 2014. Multivariate analysis of yield and quality traits in Elymus hispidus accessions under dryland farming system in Shiraz, Iran. Iranian Journal of Rangelands and Forests Plant Breeding and Genetic Research, 22(2): 291-301.
- Shams Esfandabadi, R., Shariati, M., and Modaresi Hashemi, M., 2005. Study of some dormancy breacking treatments in five pronances of Stipa barbata Desf. Biology Journal, 1(18): 48- 59.
- Taghizadeh, R., Jafari, A. A., Imani, A. A., Asghari, A. A. and Choukan, R., 2011. Investigation of genetic variability in Iranian populations of desert wheatgrass (Agropyron desertorum) based on morphological and RAPD markers. Iranian Journal of Rangelands and Forests Plant Breeding and Genetic Research, 19(1): 85-100.
- Zarekia, S., Ehsani, A., Zare, N. and Mirhaji, T., 2011. Phenology study of Astragalus chaborasicus ،Poa sinaica و Stipa hohenackeriana calculated by Growing Degree Days (GDD) in Khoshkrood saveh Region. Iranian Journal of Range and Desert Reseach, 18(3): 476- 485.
- Zebarjadi, A.R., Mirzaii Nadoshan, H. and Karimzadeh, G., 2001. Study on genetic variation of Bromus tomentellus by using multivariate analysis. Pajouhesh and Sazandegi, 51: 4-7.