عنوان مقاله [English]
This paper was carried out to determine the cycle of dust storm in relation with precipitation in 12 months of the year, using processing of digital time series and their correlation with two variables mentioned above. Hence to accomplish the aim of the paper, the frequency of time series for dust storm and rainfall have been analyzed for the long time statistical data collected from 45 synoptic stations(1986-2016), located in the south east of Iran. In order to understand whether or not any correlation with these two variables, firstly a diagram of the daily changes in dust storm and rainfall cycles was drawn for each month separately. Then, to make sure that the statistics data are normal, the data were analyzed using Kolmogorov-Smirnov test in SPSS software. The results of data normality showed that all statistical data of the parameters used in this research were normal. The results of calculating the correlation coefficients of each month during the course of thirty years, indicated that the correlation of data are significant at (P<0.01 & P<0.05) only in the cold months of the year (January, February, March, April, May, November and December). Also, this study showed that the relationship between the amounts of daily precipitation with an abundance of dust events in the area was negative, and this indicates that the dust could be significantly as reducer or repressive downpours in the region.
- Alijani, B. , 2004. Climate of Iran, Tehran, Payame Noor University.
- Ansari, H. and Davari, K., 2008. Dry period zoning using standardized precipitation index in GIS environment. Geographical Research, 60: 97-108 (In Persian).
- Asakerh, H., 2007. Temporal-spatial variability of precipitation during recent decades, Journal of geography and development, no:1, Autumn & winter 2007, volume 5, serial 10; page:145-164.
- Blazczyk, K.W., Wicz, L., Kunerf, W. and Labedzki, A., 2005. Mulfi-annual flucfuations precipitation and their hydro,logical consequences in regional scale؛Proceedings of symposium s6 held during the seventh IAHS Scientific Assemply at Foz do Iguacu,Brazil.
- Boheiraee, H., Ayazi, M. H. , Rajaee, M. A. , Ahmadi, H. , 2011. Synoptic Statistical Analysis of Dust phenomena in Ilam Province, Quarterly Journal of Human Geography,4(1), page: 47-62.
- Davoodi Rad, A., Telvari, A. and ٍErfanian, M., 2007. The pattern of time distribution of precipitation in Salt Lake Basin, journal of research and reconstruction on the natural resources, issue, issue 74.
- Ekhtesasi, M. and Jahanbakhshi, F., 2016. Models and Tools for Estimating and Measuring Wind Erosion and Dust Storms,Yazd University.
- Ensafi Moghaddam T., 2018. Analysis of dust occuarrance effects on precipitation changes in South-West of Iran, A Thesis for Recipt Degree of PHD In Physical Geography-Climatology, Winter 2018, Department of physical Geography, University of Tehran (In Persian).
- Fattahi, E. , Ghannad, H., 2010. An analysis of synoptic patterns of dust storms in the south Western region of Iran, Quarterly Scientific Journal of geography, Page: 49-63.
- Ghahraman, B. and Taghvaeian. S., 2008. Investigation of annual rainfall trends in Iran. Journal of Agricultural Science and Technology, 10: 93-97.
- Hejam, S., khoshkhoo,Y., and Vandi, Sh., 2008. Trend analysis of seasonal and annual precipitation changes in few selected stations in Central Basin of Iran with non-parametric methods, geographical researchs, issue 64.
- Hui, W. J.; Cook, B. I.; Ravi, S.; Fuentes, J. D.; D'Odorico, P., 2008.Water Resources Research, Volume 44, Issue 5, CiteID W05202 (WRR Homepage)
- Jahanbakhsh, S. ,Torabi, S. , 2004. Evaluation and prediction of temperature and precipitation changes in Iran, geographical research journal, autumn, 1383, volume 19, number 3 (74 consecutive); page: 104-125.
- Khorshiddoost, A., and Ghavidel Rahimi,Y., 2004. The study of rainfall fluctuations, forecasting and determining of the wet and dry seasons in East Azarbaijan province in winter, Geographical researches quarterly, issue 72.
- Kok, J. F.; Parteli, E. J. R. ; Michaels, T. I.; Karam, D. B., 2012. The Physics of Wind-blown Sand and dust, translated in Persian by: Ekhtesasi, M. ,Ghaeminia, A. ,Reports on Progress in Physics, Volume 75, Issue 10, id. 106901 (2012).
- Lashgari, H. , 1996. Synoptic pattern of severe rainfall in South West of Iran, Ph.d. thesis in Natural geography, Tarbiat modares University.
- Lashgari, H. , 2002. Routing of systems Low pressure system The Sudanese The Sudanese entry To Iran Madras Special letter of geography 2, page:156-133.
- Lashgari, H. , 2003. Mechanism of proliferation, Strengthening and development of a low pressure center of Sudan and its role on the South and South Western rainfall in Iran , Journal of researches: 2003, volume 35, number 46; page: 1-18.
- Lashgari, H. , 2005. Synoptic analysis of two samples of the pattern of South Easthern winter rainfall in Iran , Modarres Magazine, Human Science, (Tarbiat modarres University) , Version 9, 2005.
- Masoudian A., 2009. Rainfall regions of Iran; Journal of Geography and development, Spring 2009; Volume 7, number 13, page: 79-92.
- Modarres, R. , 2007. Regional rainfall distributions of Iran, Journal of Pajouhesh & Sazandegi, No: 75.
- Mohammadi, B. , and Masoudian A., 2010. Synoptic analysis of heavy rainfall in Iran, Case study: November 2010, Geography and development -Issue 19-autumn 1389; page: 47 -70.
- Nazemosadat, M., Beigi, B. and Amin., S., 2003. Regionalization of winter precipitation in the provinces of Bushehr, Fars and Kohgilooye and Boyer Ahmad using main components analysis method, Journal of agricultural sciences and Techniques and natural resources, year VII, issue first.
- Raj, P.P.N. and Azeez, P.A., 2010. Changing rainfall in the palakkad plains of south india ؛Environmental impact assessment division,Salim Ali centre for ornithology and Natural History (SACON) 23(1): 75-82 (2010).
- Ramezani Gourabi, B. , and Farahi, S. , 2010. Zoning of daily rainfall and number of precipitation days in Anzali wetland Basin, Quarterly Journal of wetland, Islamic Azad University of Ahvaz, vol. 1, no. 4, summer, 2010, page :20-11
- Ramezani Gourabi, B. , and Izakmehri, S. , 2015. The Classification of temporal and Spatial on heavy rainfall in Gilan with GIS, Journal of geographical sciences, no: 22, summer and spring 2015, page :28-41.
- Raziee T., and Azizi Gh. , 2008. Investigation of Spatial Patterns of Seasonal and Annual Precipitation in Western Iran, physical geographical research issue 65.
- Rosenfeld D., 2000. Suppression of rain and snow by urban and industrial air pollution, Science, 287(5459), 1793-1796.
- Rosenfeld, D., 2006. Aerosols suppressing precipitation in the Sierra Nevada: results of the 2006 winter field campaign. Presentation at the 3rd Annual Climate Change Research Conference, Sacramento, Sept. 2006. See www. climatechange.ca.gov/events/2006_conference/ presentations/2006-09-14/2006-09-14.
- Rosenfeld, D., and Givati A., 2006. Evidence of orographic precipitation suppression by air pollution induced aerosols in the western USA, J. Applied Meteorology, 45, 893-911.
- Rosenfeld, D., and Lensky. I. M., 1998. Satellite based insights into precipitation formation processes in continental and maritime convection clouds, Bull. American Meteorological Society, 79, 2457-2476.
- Rosenfeld, D., Rudich Y., and Lahav, R. , 2001. Desert dust suppressing precipitation: A possible desertification feedback loop, Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA, 98, 5975–5980, 2001.
- Rosenfeld, D., Yu, X. and Dai. J., 2005. Satellite retrieved microstructure of AgI seeding tracks in supercooled layer clouds, J. Applied Meteorology, 44, 760-767.
- Saaedra, S., Rodriguez, A., Taboada, J.J., Souto, J.A., and Casares, J.J., 2012. Patterns and air mass transport during ozone esiodes in northvestern liberia. science of to tal enivironmental, 441:97-110.
- Sehatkashani, S., kamali, Gh. , Vazifedoust M. , Bidokht A., 2016. Study of Air Qualiyy over West and South West of Iran Using Aerosol Optical Thickness Products of Modis, Journal of Sharif,
Civil engineering, Spring 2016 Volume 32.2, No: 1/2, page: 91-97.
- Vieru‚ T., 2011. , Air Pollution Leads to Precipitation Pattern Shifts‚These changes can affect the global climate in its entirety. http://news.softpedia.com/news/Air-Pollution-Leads-to-Precipitation-Pattern-Shifts-234290.shtmlNov 14, 2011 09:36 GMT.