عنوان مقاله [English]
In this study, the dust phenomenon was studied at the station of Isfahan temporally and spatially. For this purpose, the data, the time and date of the observation, the direction and wind speed, and the current weather condition were prepared. After extraction of dust codes (06 and 07) and statistical analysis of the data related to this phenomenon, the annual and seasonal wind rose and storm rose of the station were mapped using WRplot & WDconvert software during the statistical period of 2013-2002. The results showed that there were 525 days of dust in the region, which was the most frequent in 2012 with 62 days. Also, in May and spring, the highest frequency of dust occurred. The study of wind rose and storm rose annually confirms the formation of wind tunnel on the western-eastern route. The annual dust rose, divided into two meteorological codes 06 and 07, indicates that winds with dust from the Midwest are involved in the transport of suspended particles and formation of local dusts. Seasonal storm rose show the impact of different atmospheric systems throughout the year on the formation of dust phenomena in the region better and more accurately. With the onset of the cold season, the winds with dust are increasing from the northern half to Isfahan and reach the maximum in the winter, but with the start of the hot season, and especially the summer season, it is more intense than east to Isfahan, and from the west almost reaches zero.
- Alijani, B., 2002. Synoptic climatology. Samt publisher, 32-33.
- Al-Jumaily, K. J. and Ibrahim, M. K., 2013. Analysis of synoptic situation for dust storms in Iraq. International Journal of Energy and Environment, 4(5): 851-858.
- Ataiee, H. and Ahmadi, F., 2010. The dust as one of the environmental problems of the Islamic world case study: Khuzestan Province. The Fourth International Congress on Islamic Geographers, Zahedan, 132p.
- Bahiraie, H,. Rajaie, M, A. and Ahmadi, A,. 2011. Synoptic statistical analysis of the phenomenon of dust in Ilam. Journal - New Research Approaches in Human Geography, 4(1):47-67.
- Ebrahimi, Z., Vali, A. A., khosroshahi, M. and Ghazavi, R., 2017. Investigation of the role of bed dried Gavkhooni wetland on the production of the internal dust using remote sensing and duststorms (Case study: Isfahan province). Journal of Range and Desert Research, 24(1): 152-164.
- Ekhtesasi, M. R., Ahmadi, H., Khalili, A,. Saremi Naieni, M. A. and Rajabi, M. R., 2006. Application of Wind Rose, dust storm and Sand Rose in the analysis of wind erosion and determine the direction of the sands (Case study: Yazd-Ardakan plain area). Journal of Natural Resources, 59(3): 533-541.
- Ensafi Moqaddam, T., Khoshakhlagh, F., Shamsipour, A. A., Akhavan, R., Safarrad, T. and Amir Aslani, F., 2018. Analyses of simultaneous dustfall and rain events frequency in southwestern of Iran. Journal of Range and Desert Research, 25(3): 546-555.
- Farajzadeh Asl, M., Alizadeh, Kh.,2011. Spatial analysis of dust storm in Iran. The Journal of Spatial Planning, 15 (1): 65-84.
- Fryberger, S. G., 1979. Dune forms and wind regimes, 137-140. In E.D.makee (Eds), A study of global sand sea, United states geological survey, professional paper 1052.
- Goudie, A., 2014. Review Desert dust and human health disorders. The Journal of Environment International, 63(3): 101-113.
- Hamidi, M., Kavianpour, M. R. and Shoa, Y., 2013. Synoptic analysis of dust storms in the middle east. Asia- Pacific Journal of Atmospheric Sciences, 49(3): 279-286.
- Kumar, S., Kaskaoutis D. G., Singh R. P., Singh R. K., Singh R. K., Mishraf A. K., Srivastava M. K. and Singh, A. K., 2015. Meteorological, atmospheric and climatic perturbations during major dust storms over Indo-Gangetic Basin. The Journal of Aeolian Research, 17: 15–31.
- Meng, Z. and Zhang, Q., 2007. Damage effects of dust storm PM2.5 on DNA in alveolar macrophages and lung cells of rats. Journal of Food and Chemical Toxicology, 45(8):1368-74.
- Mesbahzadeh, T. and Ahmadi, H., 2011. The wind regime in the sand dunes of Dubai and for transferring deposits (Case Study: Sabzevar). Geo-Sun Journal, 99: 16724-16710.
- Rashki, A., Kaskaoutis, D. G., Goudie, A. S. and Kahn, R. A., 2013. Dryness of ephemeral lakes and consequences for dust activity: The case of the Hamoun drainage basin, southeastern Iran. The Journal of Science of the total environment, 434(3): 552-564.
- Rezazadeh, M., Irannejad, P. and Shao, Y., 2013. Climatology of the middle dust events. Journal of Aeolian Research, 10:103-109.
- Strahler, A. H. and Srahler, A. N., 1992. Modern physical geography. 4th Edition: Von Huffman Press, Germany.
- Tan, M., Li, X. and Xin L., 2014. Intensity of dust storms in China from 1980 to 2007: A new definition. Atmospheric Environment, 85(4): 215-222.
- Wang, W., 2005. A synoptic model on east Asian dust emission and transport. Atmospheric Science and Air Qulity Conferences, Beijing, China.
- Yang, Y. Q., Hou, Q., Zhou, C. H., Liu, H. L., Wang, Y. Q. and Niu, T., 2008. Sand/dust storm processes in Northeast Asia and associated large-scale circulations. Journal of Atmospheric Chemistry and Physics, 8: 25-23.
- Yousefi, M. and Kashi Zenouzi, L., 2015. Nomination the most suitable of input combination of artificial neural networks method to purpose nomination the wind parameters on the prospect of dust storms phenomenon (case study: yazd province). Journal of Range and Desert Research, 22(2): 240-250.
- Zolfaghari, H. and Abedzadeh, H., 2005.Synoptic analysis of dust in west Iran.Journal of Geography and Development, 3: 173-187.