عنوان مقاله [English]
In order to investigate the relationship between the distribution of plant communities and environmental factors in Bidokht area, a physiognomic-floristic approach was used. The appropriate area of sampling plot and sample size were determined by the minimal area method and statistical approach, respectively. In each plot, the number of plant species and their canopy cover were determined and vegetation mapping was conducted. In each of the plant communities, six soil profiles were drilled and soil samples (composite) were taken from 0 to 100 cm depth. After transferring to the laboratory, parameters of soil texture, lime, pH, electrical conductivity, organic matter, sulfate, calcium, phosphorus, potassium and nitrogen were measured. Information layers were also provided for altitude, slope and aspect of the study area. In order to determine the factors influencing vegetation distribution, PCA-ORD software was used to analyze the principal components (PCA). The results showed that there was a relationship between the factors studied and distribution of vegetation (four rangeland types). The results of principal component analysis showed that the most important environmental characteristics affecting distribution of plant communities in the region were clay, sand, organic matter, electrical conductivity, and potassium (PCA first axis).
- Abd El-Ghani, M. M. and Amer, W.M., 2003. Soil vegetation relationships in coastal desert plain of southern Sinai, Egypt. Journal of Arid environment, 55: 607-628.
- Ahmadi, A., Zahedi Amiri, Gh., Mahmoodi, Sh. and Moghiseh. E., 2007. Soil-vegetation relationships in saliferous and gypsiferous soils in winter rangelands (Eshtehard). Journal of the Iranian of Natural Resources, 60 (3): 1049-1058.
- Brauch, Z., 2005. Vegetation-environmental relationships and classification of the seasonal Savannas in Venezuela. Journal of Flora, 200: 49-64.
- Danin, A., 1977. Plant species diversity andecological districts of the Sinai desert. Journal of Plant Ecology, 36: 83-93.
- European Environment Agency., 2014. Terrestrial habitat mapping in Europe: An overview.
- Fahimipour, A., Zare Chahouki, M. and Tavili, A., 2009. Investigating the Relationship between Some Rangeland Species and Environmental Factors). Case study: A part of Middle Taleghan rangelands. Journal of Rangeland, 13 (1): 23-32.
- Fatahi, B., Aghabeigi, S., Ilderami, A., Maleki, M., Hasani, J. and Sabetpour, T., 2009. Investigation of some environmental factors affecting Astragalus gossypinus habitat in mountainous rangelands of Zagros (Case study: Galebor rangelands in Hamadan province).Journal of Rangeland, 13 (1): 203-216.
- Ghorbani, M., Gorji Anari, M., Azarneivand, H., Arzani, H. and Ramak Masoumi, T., 2009. Investigating the Role of Soil, Longitude, and Geology Characteristics in Distribution of Vegetation in Kohin District of Qazvin (Case Study: Abadine Watershed). Iranian Journal of Watershed Management Sciences and Engineering, 5 (2): 1-10.
- Gurgin karaji, M., Karami, P., Shokri, M. and Safaian, M., 2009. Investigation relationship between some important species and physical and chemical soil factors (case study: Farhadabad sub catchment in Kurdistans Saral ranglands).Journal of Pajouhesh & Sazandegi, 73: 126-132.
- Hasanpouri, R., Tavili, A. and Javadi, A., 2017. Relationship between soil properties and distribution of plant species in central Zagros Rangelands by CCA method (Case study: Sarabe Narm Rangelands of Khorramabad). Iranian Journal of Range and Desert Research, 23(4): 800-809.
- Heshmati, Gh., 2003. Multivariate Analysis of Environmental Factors Effects on Establishment and Expansion of Rangeland Plants. Iranian Journal of Natural Resourses, 56( 3): 309-321.
- Jafari Haghighi, M., 2003. Methods of soil analysis (sampling and important physical and chemical analysis with emphasis on theoretical and applied principles). Nedaye Zoha Publication, Tehran, 240p.
- Jin Tun, Z., 2002. A sdudy on relation of vegetation, climate and soil in shanxi province. Journal of Plant Ecology, 162: 23-31.
- Khatibi, R., Ghasemi Arian, Y., Jahantab, E. and Haji hashemi, H., 2012. Investigation on relationships between soil properties and vegetative types (Case Study: Dejinak-e-Khash Rangeland - Taftan Balochistan). Iranian journal of Range and Desert Research, 19(1): 72-81.
- Küchler, A.W., 1967, Vegetation Mapping. New York: Ronald Press Company., 472p.
- Mahdavi, A. Heydari, M. Bastam, R. and Abdollah, H., 2010. Vegetation in relation to some edaphic and physiographic characteristics of site (Case study: Zagros forest ecosystem, Kabirkuh protected area, Ilam). Iranian journal of forest and poplar research, 17 (4): 581-593.
- Mahmoudi, Sh. And Hakimian, M., 2007. Fondamental of Pedology. University of Tehran Press, 720 p.
- Moghadam, M. R., 2005. Range and Range management, third publication, University of Tehran Press, 470 p.
- Mohsennezhad, M., Shokri, M., Zali, H. and Jafarian, Z., 2010. The effects of soil properties and physiographic factors on plant communities’ distribution (Case study: Behrestagh Rangeland, Haraz).Journal of Rangeland, 4 (2): 262-275.
- Moravec, J., 1992. Is the Zurich-Montpellier approach still unknown in vegetation science of the English-speaking countries? Journal of Vegetation Science, 3:277 278:
- Pedrotti, F., 2013. Plant and Vegetation Mapping. Berlin Heidelberg: Springer. 294 p.
- Piri Sharagard, H., 2009. Environmental factors affecting distribution of plant communities in Taleghan watershed (Taleghan Miani). M.Sc. thesis, University of Tehran, 110 p.
- Roodi, Z., Jalilvand, H. and Esmailzadeh, O., 2012. Edaphic effects on distribution of plant ecological groups (Case study: Sisangan Buxus (Buxus hyrcana Pojark.) forest reserve). Journal of Plant Biology, 4th Year, No. 13, 39-56.
- Sangoony, H., Karimzadeh, H., Vahabi, M. and Tarkesh esfahani, M., 2012. Determining the potential habitat of Astragalus gossypinus Fischer in west region of Isfahan, using Ecological Niche Factor Analysis. Journal of Applied RS & GIS Techniques in Natural Resource Science, 3 (2): 1-13.
- Shafagh Kolvanag, J. and Abbasvand, E., 2014. Effects of Soil Nitrogen, Phosphorus and Potassium on Distribution of Rangeland Species, Weeds and Sustainability of Species in Khalat Poshan Rangelands of Tabriz County.Journal of Agricultural science and sustainable production, 24 (2): 73-83.
- Sheikh-Hosseini, A.R. and Nourbakhsh, F., 2007. The effect of soil and plant residues on net nitrogen mineralization. Journal of Pajouhesh & Sazandegi, 75:127-133.
- Shokrollahi, S., Moradi, H. and Dianati Tilaki, G., 2013. Effects of soil properties and physiographic factors on vegetation cover (Case study: Polur Summer Rangelands). Iranian Journal of Range and Desert Research, 19(4): 655-668.
- Tatian, M., Zabihi, A., Tamartash, A. and Shabani, M., 2010. Determination of plant species identifying some soil properties in Qom’s Kooh Namak rangelands using ordination technique. Journal of Environmental Science. 37 (58): 21-28.
- Taghipour, A., Mesdaghi, M., Heshmati, Gh. and Rastgar, S. H., 2008. The effect of environmental factors on distribution of range species at Hazar jarib area of Behshaher, Iran (Case study: village Sorkhgriveh). Journal of Agricultural Science and Natural Resources, 15(4): 203-212.
- Toranjzar, H., Jafari, M., Azarneivand, H. and Ghanadha, M. R., 2005. Investigation on relationship between soil charachteristics and vegetation properties in Voshnaveh rangeland in Qom province. Journal of Desret, 10 (2): 349-360.
- Walkley, A. and Black, A., 1934. An examination of the degetiareff method for determining soil organic matter and a proposed modification of the chromic acid titration method. Journal of Soil Science, 37: 29-38.
- Zare Chahouki, M., 2006. Modeling distribution of plant species in rangelands of arid and semi-arid areas. Ph.D. Thesis, University of Tehran, 180p.
- Zhang, J. T. and Dong, Y., 2010. Factors affecting species diversity of plant communities and the restoration process in the loess area of China. Journal of Ecological Engineering, 36: 345–350.