عنوان مقاله [English]
A significant area of the country's rangelands is degraded due to various factors and an important part of rangeland species is endangered or their population is severely reduced. Rangeland improvement and reclamation through selecting suitable species and finding the best cultivation methods are of utmost importance in these rangelands. Therefore, according to the results of the research project performed in the Research Institute of Forests and Rangelands, the seeds of Sa.arbuscula were collected from different rangelands of Semnan province along with the existing populations. The study was conducted in a randomized complete block design with three replications at Semnan Research Station since 2011 for five years. The data were analyzed using SAS software and the means were compared with Duncan's test. Our results clearly showed that among the study accessions of Sa. arbuscular, the genotypes 230 and 234 with an establishment percentage of 86.67% and 84.02% were superior, respectively. Therefore, the genotypes 230 and 234 could be recommended for rangeland improvement and reclamation.
- Abbasi, M. R., 2010. Genetically diversity of Trifolium species in the national Genetic bank of Iran. Journal of Genetics and Forest and Rangelands Plants Rehabilitation, 17. N: 1, 70-87.
- Babakhanlou, P., 1967. Suitable forage plant with high adaptation for Iran climate. Organization of Range Improvement Press.
- Bhattarai, K., Johnson, D. A., Jones, T. A., Connors, K. J., and Gardner, D. R., 2008. Physiological and morphological characterization of Basalt Milkvetch (Astragalus filipes): basis for plant improvement. Journal of Rangeland Ecology and Management, 61:444–455.
- Eimani, A. A., Jafari, A. A., Choghan, R., Asghari, A and Darvish, F., 2008. Evaluation of quantity and quality in 36 population of Festuca arundinacea for presentation suitable types for range improvement and forage production in highland pasture in Ardabil province. Journal of Range and Desert Research, 15(4):493-507.
- Mirhaji, T., Sanadgol, A and Jafari, A. A., 2013. Evaluation of 16 population of Festuca ovina L. in range plant nursery, research site of Homand Absard. Journal of Range and Desert Research, 20(1): 11-22.
- Mohebbi, A., Arabzadeh, N., 2016. Evaluation of populations of important shrubs in different ecological zones of Kerman province. Final Report. RIFR.
- Mohebbi, A., Tavakkoli, H., 2016. Evaluation of populations of important shrubs in different ecological zones of Khorasaneh Razavi province. Final Report. RIFR.
- Peimanifard, B. and Tarighi, A., 1984. Introduction of important forage for Iran rangeland. Research Institute of Forests and Rangelands press, No 24, 79p.
- Sanadghoul, A.,1991. Assessing adaptation of forage plant in Marevehtapeh, Chaparghoymeh and Aghghala region. Technical Report of Research Institute of Forests and Rangelands.
- Vogel, K. P., Schmer, M. R. and Mitchell, R. B., 2005. Plant adaptation regions: ecological and climatic classification of plant materials. Journal of Rangeland Ecology and Management, 58: 315-319.
- Zahrabi, A., Etminan, A., Safari, H. and Jafari, A. A., 2011. Evaluation forage yield stability in hispidus Elymus population with AMMI model and other stability analysis method in two condition of stress and without stress. Journal of Rangeland, 2: 209-218.