- Acket, S., Borsenberger, M., Dickes, P. and Sarracino, F., 2011. Measuring and validating social cohesion: a bottum-up approach, fonds national de la recherche, CEPS/Instead Working Paper,8:1-31.
- Ahmadi,F., Heydari, Q. and Shafiee, F., 2018. Social and economic factors affecting the willingness of ranchers to participate in rangelands rehabilitation and restoration projects (Case study: Dehgolan Rangelands). Iranian Journal of researches of Rangelands and Desert, 25(1):102-115.
- Akhtar-Mohagheghi, M., 2004. Social capital. Tehran press. 123p.
- Azkia, M. and Ghaffari, G. H. R., 2001. The relationship between social cohesion and social participation organized in rural villagers areas Khashan Township. Journal of Agricultural Economics and Development, 9(36): 175-205.
- Bagdi, G., 2005. People participation in soil and water conservation through watershed approach, Indian International Book Distributing (IBDs). 311p.
- Christoforou, A., 2005. On the determinants of social capital in Greece compared to countries of the European Union, FEEM working paper, No. 68.05, Fondazione enrico Mattei, Milano.
- Coburn, D., 2000. Income inequality, social cohesion and the health status of populations: the role of neo-liberalism, Journal of Social Science and Medicine, 51: 135-146.
, A. L., Kawachi
, L., Colditz
, G. A., Gortmaker, S. L. and Buka, S. L., 2009. Neighborhood social cohesion and youth participation in physical activity in Chicago. Journal of Social Science and Medicine
- Dempsey, N., Bramley, G., Power, S. and Brown, C., 2009. The social dimension of sustainable development: defining urban social sustainability. Journal of Sustainable Development, 19(5):289–300.
- Esman, M. and Uphoff, N., 1984. Local organization intermediaries in rural development, London: Cornell University Press.
- Farahmand, M., Saidimadani, S. M. and Sahandikhalifehkandi, M., 2005. Comparative study of social cohesion between ethnic Azeris and Kurds, Case study: Sanandaj and Tabriz Township. Journal of Social problem Iran, 6(1): 95-122. Golshiri-Esfahani, Z., Khademi, H., Sedighi, R. and Tazeh, M., 2009. The impact of social cohesion on the participation of villagers. Case study: Gandoman of Broujen Township. Journal of Rural and Development, 12(1): 147-167.
- Hematzadeh, Y. and Khalighi, N.A., 2006. Factors affecting on non-participation of stakeholders in rangeland and watershed management projects. Case study: stakeholders Chichak basin in Golestan province. Journal of Agriculture Science and Natural Resource, 13(4): 88-100.
- Jalali, M. and Karami, E. A., 2006. Determination Factors of affecting on participation of pastoralists in range management cooperatives Kurdestan province. Journal of Pajouhesh and Sazandegi, 70: 35-45.
- Jumbe, C. B. L. and Angelsen, A., 2007. Forest dependence and participation in CPR management: empirical evidence from forest co-management in Malawi. Journal of Ecological Economics, 62:661-672.
- Khourshidi, M. and Ansari, N., 2003. Knowledge of nomads and villagers about the destruction of natural resources and its factors in the rural district of Bazyaft Chaharmahal Bakhtiari province. Iranian Journal of Range and Desert Research,10:95-109.
- Lashgarara, F., Davarpanah, M. R. and Javadi, S. A., 2015. Identify factors of effective on lack of participation of pastoralists in range management plans. Urmia Township. Journal of Watershed Management and Rangeland, 68 (1): 35-46.
- Letki, N., 2008. Does diversity erode social cohesion? Social capital and race in British neighborhoods. Journal of Political Studies, 56(1):99-26.
- Lubell, M. N., Cutts, B. B., Roche, L. M., Hamilton, M., Derner, J. D., Kachergis, E. and Tate, K. W., 2013. Conservation program participation and adaptive rangeland decision-making. Journal of Rangeland Ecology and Management
- Moayeri, M. H., Abedi-Sarvestani, A., Shahraki, M. R. and Kooseh-Gharavi, Y. M., 2015. Analysis of relationship between participation and forest rural development (case study: forestry cooperatives in Golestan province), Iranian Journal of Forest, 7(2):137-150.
- Narayan, D. and Pritchet, L., 1999. Cents and sociability: household income and social capital in rural Tanzania. Journal of Economic Development and Cultural Change, 47(4): 871-897.
- Navabakhsh, M., Nazari, J. and Idri, N. A., 2009. Explain of sociological factors affecting on social cohesion among villagers. Cae study: Ilam province. Journal of Social Science, 3(7): 1-20.
- Ng’ An, G.’ A. S. K., Bulte, E. H., Giller, K. E., Ndiwa, N. N., Kifugo, S. C., McIntire, J. M., Herrero, M. and Rufino, M. C., 2016. Livestock wealth and social capital as insurance against climate risk: A case study of Samburu County in Kenya, Journal of Agricultural Systems, 146:44-54.
- Niazi, M., 2011. Explain the relationship between education and social cohesion and national citizens. Journal of Nation Studies, 12(4): 31-50.
- Papzan, A. H. and Afsharzadeh, N., 2010. Native mechanisms in range management of Kalhor tribe's nomads. Iranian Journal of Range and Desert Research, 17 (3): 476-488.
- Prayitno, G., Matsushima, K., Jeong, H. and Kobayashi, K., 2014. Social capital and migration in rural area development, Journal of Procedia Environmental Sciences, 20:543-552.
- Rajulton, F., Ravanera, Z. R. and Beaujot, R., 2007. Measuring social cohesion: an experiment using the Canadian national survey of giving, volunteering, and participating. Journal of Social Indicators and Research, 80: 461-492.
- Schmeets, H. and Te-Riele, S., 2010. A decline of social cohesion in the Netherlands? Participation and trust, 1997-2010. Paper presented at the International Conference on Social Cohesion and Development Paris, 20 January 2010, 1-20.
- Shabanalifami, H., Alibeygi, A. H. and Sharifzadeh, A. GH., 2004. Approaches and techniques of participation in agriculture promoting and rural development. Institute of Rural Development Press. 458p.
- Shariati, M. R., Ziadbakhsh, S. and Varamini, N., 2005. Factors affecting on participation forest dwellers rural in the protection of forests in the North and West of the country. Journal of Forest and Rangeland, 67: 23-29.
- Varmazyari, H. and Houseyni, S. M., 2009. Examination of participation nomadism Dimoushk area in rural development plans. Journal of Geography and Environmental Planning, 20(35): 101-118.
- Zanella, M. A., Schleyer, C. and Speelman, S., 2014. Why do farmers join payments for ecosystem services (PES) schemes? An Assessment of PES water scheme participation in Brazil. Journal of Ecological Economics, 105:166–176.